Friday, January 13, 2006


This is the backing I chose for the bargello I showed you on Tuesday. Betsy and I got it basted on Wed. afternoon. I love this fabric, it's part of the Red Sea line by Jennifer Samau designing for SSI. Generally speaking if I like a certain fabric, the chances are good I will like other fabrics designed by the same person. When I first discovered the SSI fabric line, the designer who's work I liked was Keri Pearson...KP Kids for SSI. Not sure she still designs for them, but I still like her "stuff". I've had this fabric in my stash for several years already, so you probably won't find it in any store. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

ooooo - LOVE this one!

Cher said...

I have this in blue..and am also a huge fan of KP...sure hope she is designing somewhere-but I have plenty of her stuff to play with for now...love the bright stuff!
Cher