Wednesday, January 11, 2006


Tried and Try...scraps! This bargello from Quiltville is defintely FQ friendly. You need 4 strips of each fabric, 16" long, I think(Iforget so fast these days) to make four sections. This is a four section quilt. You can do more and get a bigger quilt, it's your choice. As you can see, the fabrics are mostly things that will interest a 2+ yr. old..or some big kid, like me..*G* This is my 4th bargello from Bonnie's patern and each one is very different. Machine pieced, just a top at this point. Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Fun! I just love that pattern! As for your greens, I have found that I have bought more green clothes lately than any other color. This time last year I didn't have ANY green. And I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened. Weird?

Sarah said...

Finn -

Love the bargello and I am sure your grandson will too!

Sarah

Laurie said...

Finn,
LOVE the bright colors!!! I've never seen one done in bright kid prints! Too cute!!!
Hugs
Laurie

Tropical Screamer said...

I forgot all about bargello. I used to love to do needlepoint.

Oh, oh. I'd better flush needlepoint out of my brain or there will be even more projects around here. (I'm starting to get a lace knitting urge, too.) Sigh.

Your quilt is beautiful. I love the bright colors.

Hugs.
Darilyn

The Calico Cat said...

Oh Finn, you have great fabrics! Right up my alley. But I would not be able to just strip them.... I like to "see" the images to much!

Nancy said...

Oooh, I have one of these cut out. Used up a lot of brights from my stash. It will be on my list to do soon since I've seen how great yours turned out.

Jeanne said...

What a glorious scrappy rainbow!!!!

Tonya R said...

Gorgeous and fun. Love the bright colors.

Dawn said...

It is wonderful! And I used a bunch of old FQs for mine also when I did it! I love how they worked so well!

Tropical Screamer said...

I'm back for another look. This is so pretty!

Hugs.
Darilyn

quiltpixie said...

looks like fun sewing... and fun to cuddle under