UFO # 3, finished in January. I know it's an odd little log cabin. I was given a small bag of strips after a guild member died. They were 1.5" and quite ancient. The border fabric is an 80's fabric from her stash also. I made the 9 little blocks, basted and quilted it..but NOTHING I did in the border looked good. Bet I picked stitches out of that border 3 times! So the quilt just SAT...probably 10 years. Thanks to Tonya, I finally figured out what it needed..I freehand meandered the border with green perle cotton and then got it bound. With the sawtooth Star for baby Grant I can clain 3 UFO's finished in January. I'm machine quilting another small wall hanging and sent one top out for quilting. These log cabins finish at 5"