Monday, July 03, 2006

Liberty Tea~Disney Style....Tonya over at http://lazygalquilting.blogspot.com/ is doing a new tutorial for us. The lesson plan this time is tea cups and teapots..large cups of freedom, liberty tea. Check it out..*VBS* I like to come out and play with Tonya, and sometimes I can...but sometimes I have other irons in the fire. When I read her blog this morning, of July 3rd, there are wonderful teapots in blue and then in red. They really ZING!! naturally I want to make one too...and if I lay low and watch, I might just get past my taskmaster, Sylvia. She seems to think I should be writing out the bills for this month..*G*. I have tea pots in my kitchen...really fun little one and two cup teapots. Hmmmmm? For now, til the coast is clear, I'm going to share one of my favorite teapot and cup...iced tea doesn't totally rule July...*VBS*

11 comments:

Judy said...

These always were my favorite potsd and cups too!! Spin Spin Spin!!!

Fiona said...

There's just something so cheerful about a teacup. Why is that? After all it's just an inanimate object -unless it's whirling around on the funfair ride of course :-)

Katie said...

Is this Disney? I didn't listen about my big pile of paper work and am sewing away. Got to get that sea green done so I can make tea pots too. BS

MARCIE said...

Your blog is so much fun, Finn. You always have something unique to add to the mix! Thanks!

ForestJane said...

Who's the blonde in your teapot? She's getting HAIR in the tea!

Maggie Ann said...

Dear Finn, I loved your visit & comment that you left me. Your taskmaster is a very nice lady I think....*s* Happy 4th to you!!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Wow...those are big teacups...I like them. (the pictures)

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Oh...a better look and I see, ones a teapot.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Hey Sylvia, let Finn come out to play!

Lily Mulholland said...

My dad took me on the teacup ride at Disneyland way back in 1988. I was 16, but I still loved it. Took me back to my childhood, as I grew up on Disney films and the teacups featured strongly in my imagination for years!

Cher said...

as usual, love your sense of humor/fun....hope you get to play soon.