Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Give me a push....

and watch me go...*VBS* I've been waiting and waiting for Blogger to be "ready" to change me over to the new format. I check in every few days and have been told, "sorry, not today". Well, in the middle of trying to get the winter night picture AND the winter night words publish(I would have preferred them together) I click on "update to the new blogger". And it went through!!! I was astonished! But I continued on, and with little or not trouble, I'm switched. Not sure if it's a good thing or not, but at least I'm not in the LAST lifeboat leaving the sinking ship....*VBG*

9 comments:

quiltpixie said...

that would explain why they pic and post were separate when I looked last night.... makes much more sense than the idea you chose to separate them :-)

dot said...

WRlcome to the new blogger. I switched awhile back and it was painless. I can't say I have messed with any of the new features. My complaint is in comments, at times I have an impossible time leaving a comment on a blog.

Libby said...

Yeah -- I'm so glad Finn is on the playground with the rest *s*

McIrish Annie said...

glad you made the transition without trouble. don't know how "improved" it is!

Quilts And Pieces said...

I"ll have to try mine then later today!

Judy said...

Good for you, welcome over to the dark side.. HAHA!! Not really! it is much quicker on loads of things!

His Office, My Studio said...

Welcome to the new blogger and all of its glory!

Susan Tidwell said...

Hi Finn! I wanted to tell you I like your new heading, from Serendipity, love that movie! Hope you are staying warm!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Welcome to the new blogger, Finn. I must say, we all loved the 'old' Finn so very much, we just can't wait to see what the 'new' Finn might look like! You remain one of my absolute favorites blogs in the blogging universe. You carry such meaning and such depth in everything you write that it's no wonder you are so loved! You are the best treasure in the whole of that scrap bag! Thank you for sharing your precious tidbits with all of us!