Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Meet Miss November....

from my year of quilts..*VBS* It's my DGD by marriage, Alisen. She got a quilt for her birthday. It's one of my Mile A Minute quilts(6.5" blocks), with her name(6.5") added. I had this one longarm quilted for her, with flannel backing, in 2002.. She's 15 now, and in Driver's Ed. She has this quilt on her bed all the time, and her friendship star snuggle quilt near by...*VBS* I've have gotten to sleep under both or them...LOL
Yesterday was a busy day, and I didn't make it to the computer to read or play cards. Today will be almost as busy, as will tomorrow. Hopefully by Friday, my life will be my own... again. AND, hopefully, I WILL have found the camera. The places I could have set it down are narrowing...LOL Keep those home fires burning til I return. Hugs, Finn

7 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

oooo - I love this mile a minute quilt! So my question is - how do you get the blocks to be so random. That is the problem I have with crumb blocks. I tend to get the same look over and over again.

Sweet P said...

I definitely have the home fires burning . . . we've had wind chills way below zero here.

Another stunning quilt with another happy user. You have touched so many lives with your quilts.

ForestJane said...

I've really been enjoying the quilt pix... and their owners! And I like your two color quilts - I may just have to try one someday, so I can say I've done it. :)

Hope you have found that camera. If not, blame Ebby!

Beemoosie said...

That is an adorable quilt! I love it when the kids love the homemade things!

Lynn Dykstra said...

What cheerful colors you used.

meggie said...

What a lovely quilt! And a lovely happy girl holding it!
My GD loves her quilts I made her, even though she is now 18.

Darcie said...

What a fun quilt for an active young lady!