Friday, July 20, 2007

Paying It Forward...


The Pay It Forward challenge has been making the rounds on quilting and stitching blogs just lately. A day or so before my blog-a-versary I signed up to participate over at 'thea quilts' with Dee. With all the excitement I haven't had a chance to post my part of it.
The challenge is: The first 3 people who leave a comment indicating that they WILL participate in this, will receive,with in 365 days, a gift from me. They MUST post the Pay It Forward challenge on their blog and agree to sending a gift to 3 others who will have posted it on their blog.
At Dee's it said a 'gift', but I was just over to see Darlene, at Quilting Daze, and she has hers posted and is saying a gift made by her. Can someone clarify for me?? Is it suppose to be something I make, because that's very ok also!!! *VBS*
I guess if there aren't 3, everyone must already be challenged 'out' or already signed up...LOL

6 comments:

Katie said...

I guess I'll play the Play it Forward. You may have to explain more details to me but I'll try...Katie

Donna said...

I'd love a Finn original and will play! I did one of these back in the fall and had great fun creating something for each of my recipients...

Cher said...

well Finn aren't you the busy bee? I am not playing at this point in time-just too much on my plate for the next several months -love the Ebby photos!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Well, since Cher says she isn't playing at this time, I guess that still leaves one spot open. I'll play. I'm playing more than I'm working lately...but hey, it's a good way to make some new friends!Let me know if you decide they don't have to be homemade, otherwise I guess I will have to work!

dee said...

Sorry I wasn't clear enough on mine. I intend it to be a handmade gift made by me-Hope that's O.K. & Lord knows when it will get done. thanks for playing along.

Anonymous said...

hi finn,
big hugs! i am jealous, you got rain! i think it blew right over us again. can you point me in the right direction for the pay it forward? I saw it on someones blog, cant remember who now. I will put it up on mine.
hugs your neighbor in the UP
Katie
http://homemakerkate2@blogspot.com