It'a a big package of pillowcase seed. Not quite enough for the harvest I need, but it's a start. Time to get busy on those!! A marathon "cut and stack" will get me started *VBS*
A small X-tra finish to share, 3 more potholders for small gifts. The 9 patch fronts are Orphan blocks, with border added. These 3, plus the 12 that DD#1 took to MI, have Christmas backing and binding. I've turned that first one over for you to see.
One more UFO bites the dust here in the Valley, fairly old by my standard of finishing things. I cut pieces for it the first year Bonnie of Quiltville, shared her Pineapple Blossoms quilt. I cut for and made the first one with Christmas fabric, 2006, I think. This one is table topper size and uses some of the left over reds from the first one. It's not big, or glamorous, but I'm glad it's finished and I'm counting it as a NYE UFO Challenge finish!! Number 3 for me!
I-spy charm squares in the shop!
3 hours ago