Friday, February 25, 2011

The lost is found....

 Remember this little guy, baby L from a couple of years ago???
 It's amazing what happens in two years!!! He proudly proclaims for all the world to hear "I can SING and PLAY the piano", LOL
  Little brother AJ(almost 1 now) is VERY impressed!!! Big Brother just had a very excellent 3rd birthday last Saturday. He began pre-school for speech therapy yesterday.
 
I've done quite a bit of sewing in my absence, but haven't taken pictures as yet. I did finish and mail a "birthday" quilt to my Wrapped In Hope child last week. The Wrapped In Hope project is an off shoot of Margaret's Hope Chest. I'll add the link tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

AnnieO said...

Hi Finn!!!!! So glad you have returned to blogland at last.

Adorable grandkids you have there, great photos!

julieQ said...

HI Finnie! I was just thinking of you yesterday and wondering what you were up to...so glad to hear from you and know that you have have some fun quilting time!!

Michele Bilyeu said...

So very glad to have you back with us, Finn! We all missed you!!!

The yahoo message board libquilter gals are wondering what to put in a 'parts dept' trading box...orphans, strings, leftover bits and pieces.. that kind of thing.

I gave them my ideas but really and truly, the first person I thought of was YOU and how innately liberated you already are! Jump into the conversation if you can and give them some links to your blog and or your fun!!!!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Those are the cutest children! And they have musical talent

Barbara C said...

These kiddies look like they're having quite a party. Great pictures. I'm glad your computer problems are resolved.

Angie said...

*jumping up and down* Yeaaaaaa!! You're back!!! :) I've so sorely missed you and Ms. Ebby!! Oh I'm so glad you're 'home' :D
Love and Huge Hugs! Angie

Angie said...

Those little tykes are growing up, Finnie, and they are adorable! :)

McIrish Annie said...

Hey Finn! welcome back! glad you are reconnected and ready to blog