well, I certainly hope so! The 12 little frog orphans have found a new purpose and a new place to belong. I'm very pleased with how well the 12 frog blocks worked with the scrappy 16 patches. And when I found the green with green dots in my stash, I knew it was my border fabric! The top is now 46" X 46" and will be donated at that size. I'm still debating if I want to finish it into a quilt, or send it as a top. One thing I'm positive about, however, is I have ONE more empty container in my sewing room...yippee!
Having gotten the Frog top together, I moved on to the next container, which has been housing these scrappy fence rail blocks. So far I've gotten 6 rows joined to each other, and have several more to go.
While thrifting last week, with Jean, I came across a sale on VHS tapes at my favorite thift store. They had them 5/$1 and since I have a VCR in my sewing room, I've hung onto my videos. I was thrilled to find "Ghostbusters", that crazy long ago movie with Bill Murray. Also found "Sarah, Plain and Tall" as well as "The Christmas Story". They all work find, and I'm ticked pink about that. The "Shrek 2" had more tracking problems than I care to watch, so I pitched that one. "The Jungle Book" was also a good tape, and I've been watching them as I sew. At my age, and here in rural WI, doesn't take the newest or best to make me happy *VBS*
This top, pieced during the 2011 Rainbow Scraps Challenge, has waited for me to get around to it. It still hasn't gotten it's final pressing, and I've not decided on borders or not borders. I'll re-measure it for sure, and may include it with other tops I am donating. Not being a fan of pink makes my decision easier. Have a lovely weekend all!