Sunday, December 29, 2013

Another pre-used picture...still working on how to get pictures into the iPod and then use them. Like the squirrel, I'm back to snapping some pictures to share! Sewing has taken a rear seat this past week,but I have my mo-Jo back and I'm raring to make some quilts! Ebony is doing well, she's 12 yrs now but had a goog checkup with her vet this past week. Shee seems to have adjusted to our new residence. For any of you guys thinking of getting an iPad, I suggest trying to find the option of time to use it with the ability to return it if it's not as expected. For me, it's a BIG financial piece,especially after the hospital, surgery, etc, of this past summer and fall. I got this one from QVC with a free trial until Jan. 31st of 2014. If I'm satisfied,I'll keep it, if not it goes back with free shipping. I'm keeping on open mind and hope it will do most of what I need.

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Well, Hello there! I'm very happy to see you posting to your blog. I hope the new year brings you good health, and lots of time to be creative.

diane said...

May the coming year be free of hospital and surgeries and a year of great health to you and Ebony and sharing of your scrappy (or not) quilts. You've been missed and hope the ipad is all you want it to be.

Chris said...

Definitely been Midsession you. I hope all is well and that you figure out how to post photos!! please fill us in about your long hiatus.

Cher said...

wow! just posted to my blog and decided to try your link..so fun to see you "back" !!! hope you get comfortable with the ipad...it is a huge mental leap to switch to apple, but, most of my friends end up loving it. good luck! and big hugs