Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Monday stuff...on Tuesday

My innocent bag of scraps exploded today...
into this! After searching for a just ONE more scrap of a certain purple, I captured them into a laundry basket!
This is a work in progress, a compiling of several "beginnings" that I am attempting to unite. I figured a "done" quilt was a "win-win".
I will admit, sometimes I fail to "think ahead". Isn't the first time, I'm sure it won't be the last!
Question is "can I pull it out of the bag?", so to speak. We'll see. I'll be using some of those scraps.

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I love how your scraps always become such beautiful beauties.

Barbara C said...

It looks like my favorite kind of playtime! Enjoy your rich supply of scraps.

em's scrapbag said...

Your unplanned quilt will be lovely.

Gypsy Quilter said...

What fun!