Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday stuff...

Can hardly believe a week has gone by since I posted. I've had another "go-round" with the pancreas, trip to dr. for an enzyme blood draw and waiting for results. Pulled this small top from my UFO/flimsy pile and decided to make it bigger. More 9 patches from 2" squares being made being. Luckily I had more of the polka dots.
Here is my most recent "crumbs" projects. I've made these scrappy blocks for years and years. Even before Bonnie, blogging or Quiltville, and knew them as "mile-a-minute" blocks. I mostly make a 6.5" size. I stack sets of 10, and separated with a slip of paper. I'm about 300+ ahead at this point, time for a project!
And as for my Dancing 9's, they are being run through between the new 9's(for the polka dotted top) and are stacking up as 4 together blocks. Happy stitching everyone XXX

8 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Cewlllll! I'm very happy to see your posts again - you were missed!

Scrappy quilter said...

Love these projects. I remember the first crumb project I made and it was because of you I made it. Since then I've made many crumb block quilts. So fun and a great way to use up scraps

Chris said...

You are being so productive! I love your string quilt from a few days ago - the one with yellow squares. I have a pile of strings done and your project looks perfect. What are the sizes of the strings, yellow squares and star squares?

Hope your pancreas gets with the program soon and leaves you alone!

Ms. Jan said...

I'm so behind on blogs, and just noticed that you are back! Sending you healing thoughts and wishes for a Merry Christmas!

diane said...

Enjoying the polka dot blocks. They work well with the 9 patch. Take care and hope results are good.

AnnieO said...

Oh, sorry about the pancreas, sounds painful!
All your projects are scrappy and fun. I can't seem to get to blogging regularly anymore, I'll blame it on our old and slow computer. Maybe Santa will bring us a new PC!

Barbara C said...

I always love seeing your scrappy projects, thanks for sharing. I hope you feel better soon.

{Geo}Holly said...

Pretty! I love the purple. It is a happy color.