Thursday, April 23, 2015

The quiet life...

Spring is coming on strong at my new house. This is the view out my front door. These town houses are a bit different, the front door is on the end of the building, and the garage doors face the street.
This is my view if I look off to the east from my front door. The whole area, where I'm located, is quite new residential. Nothing but houses, town houses and twin homes. I'm about 3 blocks from the main highway through town. There is an airport located about a half block off to my south, but it's too small for jets, so mostly twin engine planes and smaller. Lots of helicopters come and go from here. At first it seemed loud to me, but you get used to it, and now it takes a lot of activity for me to even notice.
And of course, a new picture of Carson who was 3 months on the 19th. Mommy says he's teething like crazy and trying to get up on his hands and knees already. I think he's going to be a "go-er" and will wear Mom out every day!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Nice to see where you live!

AnnieO said...

Envy all the green on your view!
Carson is a cutie! My grandson was up on his hands and knees at 4.5 months and walked before he was 11 months. Just sayin

Angie said...

Your new neighborhood looks really nice, Finnie---and aren't we all ready for some sunny, Spring weather!! :) That little fella is just so cute. :)

Scrappy quilter said...

I agree your neighborhood looks lovely.

Tricia said...

Glad to have you back among us again! Baby pictures are as good as quilty pics any day!