Friday, June 02, 2006


As the days slip away, moving Memorial day R,W, and B to the background...the R,W and B for the 4th of July begin to make their appearance. I've just been admiring the decoration that Jeanne, of Spiral http://spiralj.blogspot.com/ , had recently added to her home. And she's got me wanting a RED bed skirt to go with my brown and red Laura quilt..*VBG* So I thought I'd show you another of these orphans, made by the same quiltmaker as the blue crown of thorns. Scrappy whites are totally front and center in the 3 red and white blocks I have. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rae said...

Finn thanks for stopping by my blog. I knew you would enjoy those blocks of my Grandma's. By the way, the piecing is in the dark lilac. So check it out and see if you can find it.

Fiona said...

Hi Finn, thanks for offering to put me on your sidebar, I really appreciate it - so, yes, it is fine with me.