Thursday, June 07, 2007

Help...? FOUND!!!!!!

I send out a plea for help with that darn spacing and thanks soooo much to all whether you know the answer or not.....but a SPECIAL THANK YOU ANDREA. It was just what you figured out....I removed that last
  • and the spacing changed!! I appreciate your hard work...thanks a million!!!! Could someone please tell me what to change in the side bar section of my
    template to make the blog list single space???? And maybe alphabitized??
    For the life of me, I can't see what causes that big gap.....
  • 7 comments:

    Andrea said...

    I logged into blogger.com and went to my dashboard, and did manage settings, then clicked the template tab, and make sure it is on page elements. The blogs I like box, you can click edit. When I click that it says "sorting" and asks how I want it to be sorted. You can also add blogs that way.

    Now as far as the double spacing I haven't figured that out yet.

    Andrea said...

    Have you maybe edited your HTML? That is one reason I could think for the links on the side to be double spaced. Still trying to find an answer!

    Andrea said...

    I looked at your HTML code. I think I know the problem!

    You have < li > twice for each of your links. It should be < /li >

    Elaine Adair said...

    Boy, I need some lessons in HTML again. I soaked up a little, but only enough to get myself in trouble! Good luck with your spacing.

    KC Quilter said...

    I wish I could help!!! I've been wanting to alphabetize mine too. Maybe I'll try Andrea's suggestions!!!

    Andrea said...

    YAY! Glad I helped!

    Patti said...

    I saved the post so I could figure it out for you this weekend - I'm so glad you got the answer sooner. That's the tough thing about HTML - just one letter or symbol makes a huge difference! I know just enough HTML to make me REALLY dangerous!