Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy 2nd Blog-a-versary To Me!!!!




Finally,*VBS*, it's "THAT" day..my 2 year point in BlogLand!! And today is also post #900(there were more, but I've deleted a few..LOL..in the interest of saving space).
I'm giving you a quilty picture, since that is the reason I'm here...quilts. But I know everyone is excited to see "if they won a blog-a-versary present", so I'll give you those results right away!!!
Second picture is of the mixing box, and I mixed and mixed. I crumpled instead of folding, I think you get a more random draw that way. And then a picture of the winners...in the order I drew them...*VBS* If the following gals would email me with a snail mail addy, I will be choosing from the 'loot' specifically for YOU. I know most of you fairly well, but PLEASE, do give me hints when you send your address.
I'd like addys for
1. Darlene, Quilting Daze
2. Jeanne, Luv 2 Stitch
3. Angie, Threadcatcher
4. San, Gypsyquilter
5. Katie in MI, Mismatched Quilter
6. Connie, Simply Quilted
7. Libby, A Simple Girl
8. Patti, Quilting is my Passion

Second part of my surprise to celebrate my happy home in Blogger Land, is that I'm keeping the 'drawing box' as is. Once I get things together for these 8, and see how much of a dent that makes in my Finn Stuff, I'm planning on drawing a few more names...*VBS* I'm just not committing to those readers til I get these 8 filled and gone.
So if you aren't here, it doesn't mean you are out of luck...LOL. I really do have A LOT of vintage stuff I'd like to share. It maybe a small thing due to postage, but there are some really goodies just the size of a vintage orphan block...*VBS* Have a great day...it's like Sept here this a.m. and I will be off to lunch and shopping with friends about 11. See you later! Hugs for all, Finn

22 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy blog-a-versary!!
Big Hugs ~ Jeanne :)

~Bren~ said...

Happy Blogaversary Finn!!! And 900 posts. How wonderful Your blog is an inspiration to MANY quilters! Keep it up!

Angie said...

Happy, happy Blogiversary, dear Finn!! :D I do hope that we have lots more years for blogging!! :D And oh my goodness!!! You drew my name!!! :D I'm sooo excited!!! YOU choose my surprise...whatever it is will be a wonderful treasure!!

Henrietta said...

Congratulations and many happy returns of the day. Your blog is the first I read and you are truly Primus Inter Pares, IMO.

I really like your fat little stars top (and how refreshing to see something made in solids, or near solids, great color choices too) much better than the standard friendship star.

dot said...

Happy Blogsday Finn. I certainly have enjoyed reading your entries. I don't always comment but I always read. Enjoy your special day.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Finn!! Two years is a lot of blogging and I've read and enjoyed each and every entry. Thank you.

Yvonne said...

Congratulations on your blogging Anniversary. I've just recently started to read it and enjoy your posts. Have a happy day!

Silverthimble said...

Happy 2nd Blog-aversary, Finn! I have been reading your posts for at lease one of those years! I love your stories!

Katie said...

Congrats. Hope you had a good lunch to celebrate. Seems like a lot but I know there is much more to come and that makes me so happy. Hey, I'm not very lucky so I did what I could. LOL

Quiltgranny said...

Well, Finn, you can add me to your list for the next round - if there is one:)

Sweet P said...

Happy Blog-a-Versary! 900 posts - that's a lot of writing. I love every one of your posts.

Texan said...

Happy Blog a Versary Ms. Finn... and to think of how many people you have helped to set up blogs of their own (myself included) in that two years! Amazing!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh happy blogaversary (ok so I really botched the spelling - it is late and I"m really tired!)

I"m so glad we have met and I always know where to go to get my fun quilt inspriration!

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy Blogday....2yo....yippee
.....and there is no stopping you......I missed the bit about the draw......congrats to all the girls........I do stop by often but don't always get time to comment....I hope God looks kindly on you..........hope you had a nice lunch with your friends.......thinking of you all the way from OZ.........take care.....

Clare said...

Happy 2nd Blog-birthday. 900 posts - pheewwww! Hope you had a lovely day yesterday with lots of chat. Those colours are lovely.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Congratulations! Do I need to repeat the fact that you are an inspiration? Yes, I thought you would say I do, so I am!!!!LOL Tracey

Darlene said...

Happy Blogaversary to one of kindest souls I have the pleasure of knowing and reading about!

Julia said...

Happy Blogaversary, Finn!!!!!!!!! Have a most excellent day shopping!!!
Oh, by the way, I hope my name jumps in your hand next time. *VBS*

Patti said...

Sending lots of quilty hugs and love on your second blog-anniversary. And thank you SO much for drawing my name - that is SO special!!!!

Libby said...

A happy, happy bloggivesary to you*s* Your friendship, guidance . . . and a little nudge were sure what I needed to find so many wonderful friends here in blogland. You are a bright star. All of that and I get a prize, too - now I'm doing a happy dance all around the room!

Magpie Sue said...

I'm a little late in getting to this but let me add my happy wishes for you in honor of your blogiversary. Your blog has become one of the first I turn to when I venture into blogland these days. Hurray for Finn!

Linda C said...

Happy Blogiversary. I missed the whole sign up thing but would not have taken you up on it in the first place as you have been so generous to me and the Belles. I know the girls will all enjoy whatever you have in mind for them. Hugs.