Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm speechless...which is very rare....



But I find myself at a complete loss for words!!! I just received the most incredible package in the mail....and altho the name almost registered, I was wondering who(?????) in Saginaw, MI would be sending me a package?
I can't begin to tell you how very astonished, surprised, stunned, and overwhelmed I am feeling by the contents of that package...*VBBBS* You gals, headed up by Nadine are just the best!!

It probably would have arrived yesterday if I wasn't such a ninny about getting the mail. I don't get much mail, other than papers, so I often don't go out to the box for several days at a time...it's been 3 days since I was out there..LOL. Guess that will teach me!!
I haven't time just now to do the package justice, as I'm due at the nursing home in a few minutes to help with the monthly birthday party. I've got to change and run, but I'll be back with many more details....til then, dear, dear blogging friends, consider yourself loved, thanked and so much more!!! If you are reading this come back after a couple of hours, I'll do better!!! Big hugs for all, Finn

5 comments:

Libby said...

Can't wait to see your treats *s*

Magpie Sue said...

Absolutely LOVE that image you posted! Where do you find such treasures?!

Chookyblue...... said...

I to will be back in a few hours to see all.....hope you don't keep us waiting tooooo long......the excitement is to much.........

Jeanne said...

Finn, I'm so happy to hear the package arrived safely and almost on time! I wanted to say last night that you would have my snail mail address as soon as your mail came, but that would have ruined the surprise. VBG
How ironic that my name was drawn as one of your blogaversary winners.

QuiltingFitzy said...

It's the least we could do to demonstrate how much we love our Finn. I was honored to be allowed to participate.