Sunday, July 30, 2006

I just had to jump in and do this meme...words have wandered away from me this weekend. I did have a visit from DD#1, and together we took furniture in the truck to youngest son. I suppose between spending yesterday with her, and today the day with youngest son, I must be talked out..*VBS*. Saw the meme at Linda J's and thought , why not???? So here goes.... One word for: 1. Yourself: friendly 2. Your partner: gone 3. Your hair: silvering 4. Your Mother: gone 5. Your Father: gone 6. Your Favorite Item: computer 7. Your dream last night: forgotten 8. Your Favorite Drink: Diet Sprite 9. Your Dream Home: gone 10. The Room You Are In:bedroom11. Your pleasure: quilting 12. Your fear: snakes 13. Where you Want to be in Ten Years? alive 14. Who you hung out with last night: myself 15. What You're Not: thin 16. Your Best Friends: faithful 17. One of Your Wish List Items: vision 18. Your Gender: female 19. The Last Thing You Did: cribbage 20. What You Are Wearing: capris 21. Your favorite weather: brisk 22. Your Favorite Book? mysteries23.Last thing you ate? BBQ 24. Your Life: peaceful 25. Your mood: quiet 26. The last person you talked to on the phone: Justin 27. Who are you thinking about right now? Linda J.

5 comments:

Linda C said...

Thinking of me? Well, I guess you did just come from my blog, LOL.

Wondered where you were. Hope Justin will be more settled in thanks to you and Steph though probably a hot job on both ends.

Take it easy the rest of the evening---I'm going to heed that advice myself.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That sounds like a good easy meme to do...I may jump in there too.

Loved some of your answers like: "gone"

I couldn't help but chuckle at your honesty.

BTW, you're the only one that has halfway figured out how the "Freaky" thing works...Everyone else was just amazed that it worked. You must be very analytical & observant.

ForestJane said...

Hmmm, I think a lot of my answers are going to be the same as yours lol

Judy said...

Glad to see you back, I wondered where you had gotten off to. Good to take care of the kiddos and help them out. I'm sure you deserve a nice cool day ion the A/C

Cher said...

sounds like a lot of family time-glad to hear it's been worked out-I guess.
keep taking it easy and know I am thinking a lot about you.