Saturday, January 24, 2009

"And the Oscar goes to....."

Please insert name of choice *VBS*. Yup, those are coming up soon, The Oscars, and I haven't seen a single movie they are talking about. It's been years since I've been to a movie. I simply wait and everything comes out on DVD and I can watch it from home *S* Works for me! Today I'm sharing and thanking a thoughtful quilter for this fine award *VBS*Nancy in Norway nominated me, a few days ago, for this Kreative Blogger award. Thank you so very much Nancy, I'm delighted that you find inspiration here or maybe just see creativity in my quilts. As usual, there are rules for the award, and here they are:
The receiver is to copy the award button to his/her blog.
2. Link to who gave you this award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to each nominees.
5. Leave message at the nominees blog.

You can find Nancys lovely blog hereAnd I'm nominating the following:
Myra
Magpie Sue
Gypsy Quilter(altho I know she's away tending her dear Father right now)
Cher
Holly
Roz
scrappy quilter

6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Why thank you so very much. I'm not sure how to put the award on my blog though. You really are so sweet.

Myra said...

Thanks Finn! Right back at'cha! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Unknown said...

Lovely! I visit your blog 'cause it is inspirational; it's fun; it is happy; it is tutorial; it is colourful; it is artistic and much more, but because I enjoy reading your posts.
You definitely deserve this and many more awards.

Holly said...

Thank you, Finn! So kind of you. I remember with fondness the good old days ("in the beginning") of quilting blogs.

Cher said...

wow! I am honored Finn...I will be delighted to follow up on this-once I have a bit more time...thank you so much - I know you could list so many other bloggers as well.

Libby said...

Congratulations, Finn - you are a mentor and inspiration to so many of us out in blogland *s*